The Joy of The Lord

Home | Daily Word
JOY
My life is filled with joy.

I begin this day with a joyful heart, filled with positive expectancy. I experience joy in many ways--seeing a child at play, feeling the love of a pet, talking with a friend on the telephone.

If challenges come my way, I do what I must, without worry or drama. I appreciate the life I have been given and the opportunities that arise. I give to others in loving service and strive to be a positive influence on the world around me.

Joy does not come from outside of me; it emanates from Spirit within. It reflects the choices I make, moment to moment. As I end my day, I give thanks for manifest blessings. My life is filled with joy.

I have said these things to you so that my joy may be in you, and that your joy may be complete.--John 15:11

No comments:

Post a Comment